Receptionist - Real Estate - 6 Month Contract
- First point of contact for our busy Real Estate branch;
- 6 Month Contract – great opportunity to gain some industry experience;
- Must be passionate about providing outstanding customer service;
- Based in Dubbo; iconic brand and leading local Real Estate.
Elders has played a key role in rural Australia for more than 175 years. Our real estate agent network has now grown to over 320 offices operating in all capital cities, major regional and rural centres across the country. We have an extensive team of experienced, professional real estate agents throughout Australia who are committed to providing an outstanding real estate service for our clients.
Provide a high standard of telephone and face to face presentation as the first point of contact in addition to providing administrative assistance to the Dubbo Real Estate branch by:
- Efficiently managing incoming calls to the Dubbo Real Estate branch;
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail and processing outgoing mail, parcels and courier items in a timely manner on a daily basis;
- Support branch administration including banking, purchasing, reporting, book keeping/reconciling accounts, promotions, marketing and any other administrative activities as required;
- Support the Property Management team by assisting with the debt collection process including following up clients and preparing reports.
- Certificate of Registration is preferred but not essential;
- Previous experience in a busy administration or customer service position;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as being motivated and capable of working autonomously;
- A strong work ethic and demonstrated initiative – a self-starter;
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office with exceptional attention to detail;
- Demonstrated high-quality communication and customer service skills;
- Work effectively under pressure with the ability to manage multiple demands.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team, who is passionate about real estate. Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information call Blanche Robinson, Branch Manager on 0439 132 136.
Applications close 31st October 2017.
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.